This web site has a Publications page. Here’s how to add a publication to it.
- Log into the WordPress site.
- Edit the Publications page by browsing to it and clicking the Edit Page link in the top menu bar.
- In the editing window, append a new list element at the end of the appropriate section.
- Type the citation for the publication matching the style of the other citations.
- Append the word “pdf” after the new citation.
- Select the word “pdf” and click the “Add Media” button above the editing window’s toolbar.
- Upload the PDF.
- Save the changes to the page with the blue “Update” button to the right of the editing window.