The first week of January, before the first day of classes on January 7, the labs in E2-311 and E2-305 will do some house cleaning and reorganization. Here is a list of items:
- E-waste any Scorpion equipment that cannot be repurposed.
- Decide to keep/discard/donate remaining parts and equipment.
- Shred boxes of old exams (2 years old or more).
- Reorganize everything that remains.
- Create an inventory of everything and place in a Google Doc.
Once the BTS parts have been organized, Kerry will contact John Steele.